Have you been wondering what all the hype is about when it comes to Milk Bar’s sweet treats? If so, then you’ve come to the right place!
We’ve created this ultimate guide to help make navigating the Milk Bar menu a breeze. We cover everything from their famous confetti birthday cake and gooey Milk Bar pie (formerly known as Crack Pie) to their Cornflake marshmallow cookies and cake truffles.
Milk Bar is a dessert company started by Christina Tosi in New York in 2008. The company was founded on the principle of imaginatively transforming beloved desserts into new and improved versions of themselves.
Milk Bar offers a variety of iconic baked goods and desserts such as truffles, pies, cookies, and cakes in their bakeries and for online ordering and delivery. Some of their offerings have gluten-free versions too. They also offer baking classes and subscriptions.
In this article, we will give you the full rundown of the Milk Bar menu. You’ll also get a quick overview of the history of Milk Bar, as well as where you can find their products in flagship stores, grocery stores and online for nationwide delivery.
So buckle up — let’s begin exploring the wonderful world of Milk Bar’s creations!
You may also like:
– Review: Baked by Melissa Cupcakes
– 9 Best Gourmet Cupcakes To Order Online For Delivery
– 11 Best Birthday Cakes To Order Online For Delivery
Milk Bar Overview
Milk Bar was founded by Christina Tosi, an award-winning pastry chef and a prolific entrepreneur who has changed the baking industry forever.
The company is known for its innovative recipes. They take delicious baked goods that people already know and love, then mix up the recipes to create new, fun ways to treat yourself.
Though Milk Bar started out in New York City, their fanbase grew quickly. The company now also has flagship locations in Los Angeles and Washington D.C., as well as numerous other bakery locations around the country.
The Milk Bar website is also packed with treats that can be ordered online and delivered nationwide. They also have a select offering of items that can be purchased in grocery stores around the country. More on this later in the article…
For now, let’s get on to the main event: the delicious treats offered on the Milk Bar menu!
Milk Bar Menu
Milk Bar is famous for such a variety of treats, most of which have morphed into fantastic reimaginings of their former selves, that it can be overwhelming to pick just one.
Luckily, we’ve got a list of their top items so that you can go into this delicious experience prepared!
1. Milk Bar Cakes
Cakes are perhaps the first item that comes to mind when anyone wants to try out a new bakery. Milk Bar Cakes are exciting because they are one of the primary showcases of what Milk Bar does best: create new takes on beloved classic desserts!
Below, you’ll find a list of their cake offerings or you can see all the cakes on their website here.
Milk Bar Birthday Cake
Talk about a modern twist on a classic treat! This vanilla cake has 3-tiers. Each tier is separated by a layer of thick, creamy Birthday frosting with more frosting, sprinkles and some cake truffle bits on top.
The sides of the cake are unfrosted to reveal the fun confetti-style rainbow of colors speckling the inside.
This cake is also available gluten-free.
Chocolate Birthday Cake
This Birthday Cake is very similar to the vanilla Birthday Cake mentioned above…except its layered with delicious chocolate cake and chocolate chips!
Don’t worry, you’ll still find the fun rainbow sprinkles and crunchy Birthday crumbs topping it all off.
Red Velvet Cheesecake Cake
There’s no dessert that can outshine the red velvet cake when it comes to an extravagant-feeling dessert—except perhaps Milk Bar’s Red Velvet Cheesecake!
It pairs layers of double chocolate red velvet cake and frosting with cheesecake filling and the perfect amount of crunchy red velvet crumbs for added texture.
2. Milk Bar Pie
Currently, there is only one pie offering at Milk Bar…but it’s a good one! The Milk Bar Pie is the company’s claim to fame.
Milk Bar Pie
The signature Milk Bar Pie starts with a delicious oat cookie crust. It’s topped with a sticky, buttery filling that is the perfect blend of salty and sweet.
3. Milk Bar Cake Truffles
Next up are Milk Bar’s Truffles. Milk Bar took their most classic and beloved cake recipes and added another option in the form of cake-made truffles.
The cake truffles are actually made from leftover cake scraps, so they have all the same intensely wonderful flavor as the cakes they were made from!
Created from the classic Birthday Cake, these rainbow-sprinkled truffles are a bite of nostalgia each. Also available gluten-free.
Chocolate B’Day Truffle
Another take on the childhood sweetness of Milk Bar’s Birthday cake, but with more chocolate to add to the fun rainbow sprinkles!
Red Velvet Cheesecake Truffles
Though they aren’t striped in style like their cake parent, the Red Velvet Cheesecake Truffles still pack all the delicious chocolate and cheesecake flavor into bite-sized packages.
4. Milk Bar Cookies
Milk Bar also makes fantastic cookies that have more than earned their spot on the menu. Cookie flavors are available to order individually, but also in tins of assorted flavors.
The Compost cookie is sometimes known as a “kitchen sink cookie”. This treat is packed with chocolate chips, vanilla, graham crackers, pretzels, butterscotch, coffee, oats, and even potato chips to make it the perfect balance between sweet and salty.
This perfectly chewy and fluffy vanilla Confetti cookie is reminiscent of the Birthday Cake with its rich buttery, vanilla flavor and colorful rainbow sprinkles.
Chocolate Confetti Cookie
Similar to the confetti cookie, but the Chocolate Confetti cookie is packed with cocoa flavor and mini chocolate chips (and of course, sprinkles!)
Cornflake Chocolate Chip Marshmallow Cookie
What’s better than chocolate chip cookies? Only the Cornflake Marshmallow cookie that Milk Bar has created, with caramelized cereal bits adding crunch and gooey marshmallows adding sweetness to the mix!
The Corn cookie is simple but delicious. It’s made with Milk Bar’s founder’s family farm in mind thanks to the cornbread-like recipe made with salty, buttery goodness.
Fun Fact: The company actually recommends using two Corn cookies as the bread for a grilled cheese sandwich!
5. Milk Bar Gluten-Free Desserts
Milk Bar has not forgotten those who want or need to keep gluten out of their diets. The following sweet treats are offered in gluten-free versions:
Gluten-Free Birthday Cake: This Birthday Cake is the gluten-free take on Milk Bar’s classic confetti-styled option.
Gluten-Free B’Day Cake Truffles: Just like the Gluten-Free Birthday Cake, but now rolled into sweet bite-sized truffles.
Gluten-Free Fruity Marshmallow Cookie: This is Milk Bar’s gluten-free take on the Cornflake Chocolate Chip Marshmallow cookie, including fruity cereal bits for a pleasing crunch without the gluten.
You May Also Like:
– 5 Best Places For Gluten-Free Cookie Delivery
– 13 Best Gluten-Free Cakes Delivered
6. Milk Bar Kosher Treats
The following Milk Bar goodies are Kosher:
- Corn Cookie
- Compost Cookies
- Chocolate Confetti Cookies
- Cornflake Marshmallow Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Confetti Cookies
- Gluten-Free Fruity Marshmallow Cookies
- Milk Bar Pie
Where to Find Milk Bar Products
Milk Bar goodies can be purchased in their numerous bakery locations or ordered online for nationwide delivery. A select number of products can be found in grocery stores as well.
Milk Bar Bakery Locations
Milk Bar has flagship locations in the following cities:
- New York City Flagship: 1196 Broadway at 29th St. New York, NY 10001
- Melrose Flagship: 7150 Melrose Ave Los Angeles, CA 90046
- Logan Circle Flagship: 1525 15th St NW Washington, DC 20005
Additional locations include:
- New York City
- Upper West Side: 561 Columbus Ave, New York
- Nomad: 1196 Broadway at 29th St, New York
- Williamsburg: 382 Metropolitan Ave, Brooklyn
- Nolita: 246 Mott St, New York
- East Village: 251 E 13th St, New York
- West Village: 74 Christopher St, New York
- Milk Bar @ Nordstrom: 235 West 57th Street (Men’s Store), New York
- Las Vegas, Nevada
- Milk Bar @ Cosmopolitan: 3708 S Las Vegas Blvd, Eastside Tower, Level 2
- Bellevue, Washington
- 100 Bellevue Square, Bellevue, WA
Order Milk Bar Products Online
If you can’t get to one of their locations, never fear! Visit their website to order up their delicious cakes, cookies, pies, and cake truffles.
They also offer a subscription called The First Bite Club. With this subscription, you get to try their newest limited edition treats before they are available on the regular menu.
Milk Bar Products In Grocery Stores
And finally, you can also get your hands on some delicious Milk Bar products in grocery stores around the country. Here are some of the items you’ll find in stores:
- Milk Bar Crunchies: Bite-sized cookies baked with pops of crispy rice cereal. Flavors include Brown Butter Chocolate Chip, Vanilla Butter Crunch, Cinnamon Toast and Pretzel-y Chocolate Chip.
- Break and Bake Cookie Dough: Ready-to-bake cookie dough in Cornflake Chocolate Chip Marshmallow and Fruity Cereal flavors.
- Ooey-Gooey Ice Cream: Pints of super-creamy ice cream are available in the following flavors.
- Birthday: B’Day Cake ice cream with B’Day crumbs and frosting
- Cereal Milk: Cereal Milk ice cream with cornflake crunch
- Milk Bar Pie: Vanilla ice cream with Milk Bar Pie filling and crushed toasted oat crust
- Cornflake Chocolate Chip Marshmallow: Cookie dough ice cream with chocolate chunks, melted marshmallow and cornflake crunch
- PB Chocolate Cookie Crush: Peanut butter ice cream with PB cookie crumbs and fudgy chocolate cookie batter
- Chocolate Mint Cookies N’ Cream: Chocolate mint ice cream with mint swirl, cookie n’ cream crunch and chocolate cookie batter
- Chocolate Birthday: Chocolate B’Day cake ice cream with chocolate B’Day crumbs and frosting plus chocolate cake batter
- Vanilla Sugar Cookie: Vanilla ice cream with sugar cookies and frosting
- Soft-Baked Grocery Cookies: Similar to signature Milk Bar cookies found in their bakeries, but smaller and individually packaged. Available in Chocolate Chip Pretzel Potato Chip, Cornflake Chocolate Chip Marshmallow, Confetti and Fruity Cereal flavors.
Final Thoughts: Milk Bar Menu
Does all this dessert talk have you dreaming of having all your favorite Milk Bar treats at your fingertips? We don’t blame you!
Christina Tosi’s iconic creations are a real crowd-pleaser, no matter the occasion. Head on over to the Milk Bar website and decide what you want to try first!
– 10 Best Bakeries To Order Vegan Cakes & Desserts Online For Delivery
– Where To Buy The Best Edible Cookie Dough Online