Reese’s Snack Mix is so easy to make and a perfect treat if you love peanut butter. This 5-minute, no-bake snack mix recipe has the perfect mix of sweet and salty ingredients so you get a new flavor combination in every delicious bite.
Ingredients for Sweet and Salty Reese’s Snack Mix
There are many combinations of ingredients you can use to make a delicious Reese’s Snack Mix. Here is the lineup that I used for this recipe:
- Reese’s Puffs Cereal
- Reese’s Baking Peanut Butter Cups and Reese’s Pieces Candy (This can be found in the baking aisle by the chocolate chips.)
- Pepperidge Farm Goldfish, Pretzel
- Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Grahams, Fudge Brownie
- Nutter Butter Bites
In my recipe, I used 4 different peanut butter elements (cereal, peanut butter cups, Reese’s pieces and Nutter Butter cookies). Believe it or not, each one brings a totally different flavor to party. Plus, each one adds a new textural element so every bite is a totally different experience.
I used two different Goldfish crackers as well. The chocolate ones add a nice dark color to the mix and as we all know, you chocolate pairs perfectly with peanut butter. The pretzel goldfish balance out the whole mixture by adding a salty, neutral flavor.
RELATED RECIPE: Adorable Nutter Butter Flip Flop Cookies Recipe
Variations for Reese’s Snack Mix
The key to a great snack mix is a variety of complementary tastes and textures. If you don’t like or can’t find a particular ingredient used in this recipe, don’t worry. There are a ton of substitutions that will work great. Here are a few ideas:
- Chocolate chips
- Peanut butter chips
- White chocolate chips
- Coarsely chopped dark chocolate
- Any type of small pretzel
- Peanuts – roasted and salted would work great
- Mini peanut butter filled pretzel
RELATED READING: The Best of Reese’s Peanut Butter Product Reviews
How to make Reese’s Snack Mix
Making this snack mix couldn’t be simpler.
After you’ve decided on the perfect assortment of salty, sweet, chocolate and peanut butter ingredients, simply put them in a big mixing bowl.
Gently combine the ingredients with a large spoon or mix with your hands.
Dig in right away or store the snack mix in an airtight container until you are ready to serve.
- 2 cups Reese's Puffs Cereal
- 1 bag Reese's, Baking Peanut Butter Cups and Reese's Pieces Candy
- 1 bag Pepperidge Farm Goldfish, Pretzel
- 1 bag Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Grahams, Fudge Brownie
- 3 cups Nutter Butter Bites
- Add all of the ingredients to a large mixing bowl.
- Gently mix ingredients with a large spoon or your hands.
- Enjoy immediately or store in an airtight container.
The little Reese's pieces tend to settle to the bottom, so you may wish to give the mix another quick stir before serving.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g