Olive Garden is a popular Italian-American chain restaurant known for its friendly service and large menu of delicious dishes.
Whether you’re looking for a nice night out or a wide variety of options to feed the family, Olive Garden has something for everyone.
If you’re an OG fan but not in the mood to go out to eat, you can also make your favorite Olive Garden dishes at home with easy copycat recipes.
In this article, you’ll find descriptions and DIY copycat recipes for everything on the Olive Garden menu including appetizers, soups, salads, breadsticks, entrees and desserts!
So whether you’re craving Olive Garden’s Lasagna Classico or Chocolate Brownie Lasagna, our guide has got you covered.
Olive Garden Appetizers
When you’re looking for a little something to tide you over before your entrée arrives, Olive Garden has plenty of delicious appetizers to choose from. No matter what you’re in the mood for, Olive Garden has an appetizer that will hit the spot.
Breadsticks & Dipping Sauces On The Olive Garden Menu
Olive Garden’s freshly-baked breadsticks are legendary. Add on a delicious dipping sauce like marinara, alfredo or five cheese marinara. And don’t forget to save room for your entree!
Olive Garden Breadstick & Dipping Sauces To Make At Home
- Try one of these copycat breadstick recipes from Little Sunny Kitchen, Saving Dollars and Sense, or Mom Foodie.
- Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce from Sweet Pea Kitchen
- Olive Garden Spaghetti Sauce from Chic ‘n Savvy.
Delicious mozzarella cheese is breaded and fried until it is golden brown and slightly crispy, then served with a marinara sauce for dipping.
Fried Mozzarella Recipes To Make At Home
Stuffed Ziti Fritta
Crispy fried ziti is filled with a rich blend of five kinds of cheese, then served with alfredo and marinara dipping sauces.
Stuffed Ziti Fritta Recipes To Make At Home
Rings of tender calamari are lightly breaded and fried, then served with marinara and spicy ranch for dipping.
Fried Calamari Recipe To Make At Home
- Crispy Pan Fried Calamari from Alekas Get Together
Spinach Artichoke Dip
Warm spinach, artichokes and a blend of cheeses are served with flatbread crisps for dipping.
Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe To Make At Home
- Add a recipe post – https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/2016/11/128463/olive-garden-spinach-artichoke-dip-recipe
Crispy parmesan-breaded lasagna, topped with even more parmesan cheese, delicious meat sauce made with beef and Italian sausage and creamy alfredo sauce.
Lasagna Fritta Recipes To Make At Home
- Lasagna Fritta (Copycat Olive Garden Recipe) from Pass The Sushi
- Easy Air Fryer Lasagna Fritta (Olive Garden Copycat) from Simply Happenings
Shrimp Fritto Misto
Fritto misto means “fried mix”. In this appetizer, hand-breaded shrimp, onions and bell peppers are lightly fried and served with marinara and spicy ranch.
Shrimp Fritto Recipe To Make At Home
- Shrimp Scampi Fritta Recipe (Olive Garden Copycat) from Alyona’s Cooking.
Olive Garden Soup
Chicken & Gnocchi
This delicious creamy soup is loaded with roasted chicken, gnocchi (traditional Italian dumplings) and spinach.
Chicken & Gnocchi Soup Recipes To Make At Home
Pasta e Fagioli
Paste e fagioli or “pasta and beans” starts with a savory broth and plenty of white and red beans, ground beef, fresh tomatoes and tubetti pasta.
Pasta e Fagioli Recipes To Make At Home
- Pasta e Fagioli (Italian Pasta and Beans) from The Forked Spoon
- Crock-Pot Pasta Fagoli Soup (Olive Garden Copycat Recipe) from Crock-Pot Ladies
- Pasta e Fagioli Soup from Kathy’s Vegan Kitchen
Olive Garden’s Zuppa Toscana is made with gluten-free ingredients including spicy Italian sausage, kale and russet potatoes in a creamy broth.
Zuppa Toscana Recipes To Make At Home
- Instant Pot Zuppa Toscana (Copycat Olive Garden recipe) from Katie’s Cucina
- Slow Cooker Zuppa Toscana (Olive Garden Copycat) from 4 Sons ‘R’ Us
Olive Garden Salad
If you’ve ever been to Olive Garden, you know a great way to start your meal is with a big helping of their famous house salad. It’s made with fresh lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, croutons, peppers, and olives and served with Olive Garden’s signature Italian dressing.
Olive Garden Salad And Dressing Recipes To Make At Home
Olive Garden Pasta and Entrees
Olive Garden’s delicious and creamy alfredo sauce is made from scratch with ingredients including parmesan, Romano cheese, cream, garlic and butter.
You can choose from classic fettucine alfredo, chicken alfredo, shrimp alfredo, seafood alfredo (shrimp and scallops) and chicken tortelloni alfredo.
Olive Garden Alfredo Recipes To Make At Home
- Copycat Olive Garden Fettuccine Alfredo from Easy Budget Recipes
- Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo from Creme De La Creme
- Copycat Olive Garden Seafood Alfredo from Three Olives Branch
- Olive Garden Shrimp Alfredo from The Slow Roasted Italian
- Asiago Tortelloni Alfredo With Grilled Chicken (Olive Garden Copycat Recipe) from I’m Hungry For That
Chicken and Shrimp Carbonara
In this dish, sautéed chicken, shrimp and spaghetti are tossed together in a creamy sauce that is loaded with bacon and roasted red peppers.
Olive Garden Chicken and Shrimp Carbonara Recipe To Make At Home
- Olive Garden Chicken and Shrimp Carbonara from 100k Recipes
Chicken Parmigiana and Eggplant Parmigiana
Served with a side of spaghetti, two lightly fried parmesan-breaded chicken breasts or eggplants are smothered in homemade marinara sauce and melted Italian cheese.
Olive Garden Chicken Parmigiana and Eggplant Parmigiana Recipes To Make At Home
Chicken Marsala Fettucine
In this dish, juicy chicken is sautéed with spinach and mushrooms in a creamy marsala mushroom sauce and served over fettuccine noodles.
Olive Garden Chicken Marsala Recipes To Make At Home
Freshly made lasagna with layers of pasta, parmesan, mozzarella, pecorino romano and our homemade meat sauce made with beef and Italian sausage.
Olive Garden Lasagna Classico Recipes To Make At Home
- Olive Garden Lasagna Classico Recipe from Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes
Tour Of Italy
For times you can’t decide on one entree, try the Tour Of Italy which includes three Olive Garden classics: Chicken Parmigiana, Lasagna Classico and Fettuccine Alfredo.
Try these recipes to make your own Tour Of Italy at home!
Spaghetti With Meatballs
Classic spaghetti and meatballs with your choice of homemade marinara or meat sauce.
Olive Garden Spaghetti And Meatballs To Make At Home
- Olive Garden Spaghetti and Meatballs from Kitchen Divas
Sautéed shrimp in a delicious garlic sauce are tossed with asparagus, tomatoes and angel hair pasta.
Olive Garden Shrimp Scampi To Make At Home
- Olive Garden Shrimp Scampi Copy Cat Recipe from The Food Hussy
- Copy Cat Olive Garden Shrimp Scampi Recipe Without Wine from Six Sisters Stuff
Seasoned chicken is sautéed with fresh bell peppers and red onions with creamy scampi sauce and served over angel hair.
Olive Garden Chicken Scampi To Make At Home
Five Cheese Ziti al Forno
Pasta with signature OG five cheese marinara sauces is smothered in a blend of Italian cheeses and baked to perfection.
Olive Garden Five Cheese Ziti al Forno To Make At Home
Large ravioli filled with a blend of Italian cheeses are topped with your choice of homemade marinara or meat sauce, and then warm mozzarella is melted on top.
Olive Garden Cheese Ravioli To Make At Home
- Olive Garden Cheese Ravioli In 20 Minutes from I’m Hungry For That
Grilled Chicken Margherita
Two grilled chicken breasts are topped with mozzarella, basil pesto, lemon garlic sauce and sliced fresh tomatoes. This dish is served with a side of parmesan garlic broccoli.
Olive Garden Grilled Chicken Margherita To Make At Home
Grilled salmon is topped with delicious garlic herb butter and served with a side of parmesan garlic broccoli.
Olive Garden Herb-Grilled Salmon To Make At Home
Olive Garden offers a grilled 6 oz sirloin steak that is topped with garlic herb butter and served with fettuccine alfredo.
Olive Garden Steak Recipes To Make At Home
Olive Garden Desserts
Olive Garden’s dessert menu includes the classic Italian dessert, tiramisu! Espresso-soaked ladyfinger cookies are topped with creamy custard and a dusting of cocoa.
Olive Garden Tiramisu Recipes To Make At Home
- Copycat Olive Garden Tiramisu Recipe from Dwell By Michelle
- Olive Garden Tiramisu (Better Than Copycat Recipe) from Daily DIY Life
Black Tie Mousse Cake
Rich layers of chocolate cake, dark chocolate cheesecake and creamy custard mousse.
Olive Garden Black Tie Mousse Cake Recipes To Make At Home
- Black Tie Mousse Cake Recipe: Olive Garden Copycat from Cook Think
- Black Tie Mousse Cake from Mindee’s Cooking Obsession
Lemon Cream Cake and the new Strawberry Cream Cake
Unfortunately, Lemon Cream Cake is no longer on the OG dessert menu. It seems to be replaced by a similar Strawberry Cream Cake.
Olive Garden Lemon Cream Cake and Strawberry Cream Cake Recipes To Make At Home
- Copycat Olive Garden Lemon Cream Cake from Food Folks and Fun
- Top Secret Version of Olive Garden Lemon Cream Cake from epicurious
- Olive Garden Strawberry Cream Cake Recipe [Copycat] from Smarter Homemaker
Chocolate Brownie Lasagna
The decadent Chocolate Brownie Lasagna from Olive Garden has EIGHT layers of rich, fudgy brownie and sweet vanilla cream cheese frosting, topped with chocolate shavings and a chocolate drizzle.
Olive Garden Chocolate Brownie Lasagna Recipes To Make At Home
- Air Fryer Copycat Olive Garden Chocolate Lasagna from fork to spoon
- DIY Olive Garden’s Brownie Lasagna (7-Ingredients) from Wide Open Eats
Warm Italian Doughnuts
Often called zeppoles, these fried doughnuts are tossed in powdered sugar and served with chocolate or raspberry sauce for dipping.
Olive Garden Warm Italian Doughnuts Recipe To Make At Home
- Zeppole – Easy Italian Donuts from Natasha’s Kitchen
Sicilian Cheesecake With Strawberry Topping
Olive Garden currently offers a rich ricotta cheesecake complete with a shortbread cookie crust and sweet strawberry sauce.
They have also offered other cheesecakes in the past, so we’ve included a variety of recipes for you to try at home.
Olive Garden Cheesecake Recipes To Make At Home
- Olive Garden Sicilian Cheesecake With Strawberry Topping from Nina Kneads To Bake
- Olive Garden White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake from Adventures of Mel
- Olive Garden Cookie Dough Cheesecake from CopyKat
- Olive Garden Pumpkin Cheesecake from CopyKat
And there you have it—a complete guide to the Olive Garden menu and copycat recipes! Dining out can be a fun experience, but sometimes it’s nice to stay in and whip up something special.
Olive Garden is a great option for those looking for casual Italian fare, and with these copycat recipes in your arsenal, you can enjoy the Olive Garden experience any time you like. Thanks for reading, and buon appetito!