If you’re looking for some creative and fun Moana cake ideas, you’ve come to the right place!
Whether you’re looking for a simple yet stunning birthday cake or an elaborately decorated showstopper, we’ve got you covered.
From easy cakes decorated with palm trees and seashells to cakes with Maui, Hei Hei, and some naughty (but cute) Kakamoras, these Moana cake ideas are sure to impress!
So if you need ideas to show your local bakery or you’re going to make your own cake at home, you’ll find inspiration here. Some of these cakes can be easily created at home with just a few basic ingredients and a little bit of time.
What are you waiting for? Get inspired and start planning your Moana-themed cake today!
Where Can i find Moana Birthday Cakes Near Me?
If you’re planning to purchase your cake, check your local stores, like Walmart and Publix, for Moana cake ideas in the bakery department. They will have a catalog of cake ideas for you to look through and typically have lots of Disney cake options.
Your local bakeries are another option for finding a Moana cake near you. The advantage of using a local bakery is they often are able to provide more personalized service and creativity when designing your cake. Plus, it’s always great to support local and small businesses!
Be sure to provide photos of cakes you like to help guide them in the cake design. If you have figurines, small toys or cake toppers, your baker may also be able to incorporate them into your Moana cake design.
How Can I Make A Moana Cake At Home?
If you’re up for the challenge, you can definitely make a Moana cake at home. Here’s a quick list of what you’ll need:
- Pick a design: Use the ideas, like the ones in this article, as inspiration or use your own creativity to come up with a plan.
- Cake: Use a boxed cake mix or make your own from scratch using a recipe like this one for old-fashioned chocolate cake. Make sure you select a cake size that is appropriate for the number of guests you are expecting (and enough for leftovers!)
- Frosting: You can use canned frosting or make a homemade buttercream. Check out our tips for making canned frosting taste more like homemade.
- Cake Toppers: Etsy and Amazon are great places to find Moana cake topper and decorations. You can also find edible images.
- Edible Images: You may also want to explore Moana edible images. These are thin sheets with an edible ink design that can be placed right on your frosting. The image then melts right into the cake for a clean and professional look.
- Edible decorations: Make some bright green edible moss and edible sand to complete your Moana cake look! As you look through the cake ideas below, you’ll see many use moss and sand. They are easy to make for your DIY Moana cake too!
25+ Creative Moana Cake Ideas
You’ll definitely find some great Moana cake ideas in this list. Take notes of parts you love (and maybe don’t love?) as you go through. When you’re done, you’ll have your wish list for the perfect Moana-themed birthday cake!
2. Baby Moana Cake
It doesn’t get much cuter than baby Moana! The pretty pastel colors are perfect for a first birthday party.
Cake from Arizbel Bakes.
These are just a few of the many fabulous Moana cake ideas out there. So whether you’re planning a birthday party, a special event, or just want to make a fun and unique cake, be sure to check out these amazing Moana cakes, cupcakes and cake pops for some inspiration. And who knows, you might even find your new favorite cake recipe along the way!
You may also like:
– 15+ Harry Potter Cookie Recipes
– 25+ Harry Potter Cake Ideas
– 21+ Magical Encanto Cake Ideas
– 25+ Cocomelon Cake Ideas
– 30+ Blippi Cake Ideas
– 40+ Dinosaur & Jurassic Park Cake Ideas
– 25+ Ferociously Cute Baby Shark Cake Ideas
– Best Birthday Cakes To Order Online
– Best Cupcakes To Order Online
Micky Reed, a two-decade veteran in the food and baking industry, leverages her influential Three Snackateers food blog and Instagram presence to collaborate with industry giants like Ben & Jerry's and Crumbl Cookies. Her work has been featured on Delish, PopSugar and more. Her expertise as a product curator for one of the world's largest international snack subscription box companies solidifies her status as a key player in the field.