Harry Potter fan? Then you’ll definitely love these 15+ fun, easy and delicious recipes for Harry Potter cookies!
From Butterbeer cookies to Hogwarts House Crests, there’s something for everyone. And the best part is, they’re all super easy to make. So whip up a batch of these magical treats today and enjoy the magic of Harry Potter in cookie form!
15+ Best Harry Potter Cookie Ideas
Get your Hogwarts on with these easy cookie recipes and ideas inspired by the Harry Potter books and movies.
Also be sure to check out these 25 magical Harry Potter cake ideas!
These Harry Potter cookies are loaded with butterbeer flavor! You’ll get a blast of flavor from two key ingredients: butterscotch instant pudding and butterscotch chips. White chocolate chips add an extra pop of color and sweetness.
Recipe is from Cupcake Diaries.
This Harry Potter cookies recipe offers step-by-step instructions to help you bake up some delicious butterbeer macarons. While they can be finicky, the end result is worth it.
Butterscotch flavor, vanilla extract and almond flavor give the cookies their flavor. The delicious filling is made with butterscotch chips, butterscotch caramel sauce, vanilla and heavy whipping cream.
Recipe is from Sensibly Sarah.
Everyone knows about ugly Christmas sweaters, but what about Harry Potter Christmas sweaters?! These decorated cookies not only look adorable but are pretty easy to make with the tips and tricks in this recipe.
Recipe from Popcorner Reviews.
These no-bake Harry Potter cookies are absolutely loaded with flavor from oatmeal, cream soda, butter flavoring, butterscotch pudding and toffee!
Prep and cook time (for boiling butter and sugar) are only about 10 minutes, but you will need to let them cool for a bit to set up…if you can resist!
Recipe is from Sugar and Soul.
These mug-shaped decorated cookies are so cool! You can see right through the “glass” which is actually butterscotch candy. The cookie itself is butterbeer flavored and each mug is topped with dripping butterbeer royal icing froth.
Recipe is from Hungry Happenings.
These Harry Potter-inspired cookies are so quick and easy to make because they use a cake mix! The butterbeer flavor is amped up with butterscotch chips, English toffee bits and cinnamon.
The vanilla drizzle is made from 3 easy ingredients: powdered sugar, vanilla and french vanilla coffee creamer.
Recipe is from Just A Pinch.
Whether you’re a witch or wizard, Muggles or No-Majs, there’s no reason not to enjoy these delicious Harry Potter cookies. These delicious cookie recipes are the perfect way to celebrate your love for all things wizard-related, and they’re sure to be a hit at any party. So get baking, and may the magic be with you!
You may also like:
– 25+ Harry Potter Cake Ideas
– 21+ Magical Encanto Cake Ideas
– Fruity Pebble Cake Mix Cookies
– 25+ Cocomelon Cake Ideas
– 25+ Cute & Creative Moana Cake Ideas
– 30+ Blippi Cake Ideas
– 40+ Dinosaur & Jurassic Park Cake Ideas
- 1 yellow boxed cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
Cream Soda Icing
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons cream soda
- Dash of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cake mix, eggs and oil. Mix well until a dough forms.
- Stir in the butterscotch chips.
- Scoop about 2 tablespoons of the cookie dough and form into a ball shape. Place the dough balls on a greased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart. Flatten the dough slightly.
- Bake for about 9-10 minutes or until the cookies are light brown on the edges.
- Remove from the oven. Allow the cookies to cool on the pan for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire baking rack to cool completely.
- Make the glaze by combining sifted powdered sugar, cream soda and salt in a small bowl. Stir until smooth.
- Drizzle the glaze over the completely cooled cookies.
- As an optional finishing touch, add Harry Potter-themed sprinkles.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 172Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 16mgSodium: 178mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 0gSugar: 19gProtein: 1g