It’s that time of year again, when the air is crisp and wintery, the trees are decorated in twinkling lights, and there is a gingerbread latte on every corner.
Gingerbread coffee cocktails are an easy way to get your holiday cheer fix without having to wait in line at Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts.
This Gingerbread Coffee Cocktail recipe has all of the flavors you love about Christmas cookies with just one sip!
Why you’ll love this Holiday Gingerbread Coffee Cocktail
This Gingerbread Coffee Cocktail is a creamy and spicy holiday beverage that’s perfect for chilly winter nights. The recipe was thoughtfully crafted and carefully tested by the experts at Nescafe, so you know it’s a winner!
From start to finish, it takes only about 10 minutes to prepare. It also uses ingredients and spices you’re likely to already have on hand.
Quick, easy and tasty too, this cocktail is will become a go-to recipe for parties or a relaxing night at home.
Gingerbread Coffee Cocktail Recipe Overview
Recipe Level: Easy
Prep Time: 7 minutes
Cook Time: 3 minutes
Servings: Makes 2 10-ounce servings
Gingerbread Coffee Cocktail Ingredients
- half and half
- brown sugar
- Nescafé Taster’s Choice House Blend Instant Coffee Granules
- ground ginger
- ground cinnamon
- ground allspice
- ground cloves
- dark rum
- whipped cream
- ginger cookies
You may also enjoy: Relaxing CBD Cocktails To Make At Homes
How To Make Gingerbread Coffee Cocktail: 4 Easy Steps
Combine water, half and half, molasses, sugar, coffee granules, ginger, cinnamon, allspice, and cloves in a small saucepan.
Heat over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until coffee and sugar dissolve and the mixture comes to a simmer.
Stir in the rum.
If you’d prefer a non-alcoholic cocktail, simply omit the rum. Another option is to let your guests add their own rum to the drink.
Pour into mugs and top with whipped cream and additional coffee granules.
PRO TIP: Serve with delicious ginger cookies for an extra sweet treat.
We hope this quick, easy and delicious gingerbread coffee cocktail recipe will help make your holiday season merry and bright!
- 1 cup water
- 2/3 cup half and half
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Nescafé Taster’s Choice House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules, plus
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 cup rum, ideally dark rum
- 1/2 cup whipped cream
- ginger cookies, optional
- Combine water, half and half, molasses, sugar, coffee granules, ginger, cinnamon, allspice, and cloves in a small saucepan.
- Heat over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until coffee and sugar dissolve and mixture comes to a simmer.
- Stir in rum.
- Pour into mugs and top with whipped cream and additional coffee granules. Serve with cookies.
If you’d prefer a non-alcoholic cocktail, omit the rum (or let guests add their own).
Recipe from Nescafe.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 522Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 40mgSodium: 159mgCarbohydrates: 74gFiber: 1gSugar: 61gProtein: 4g