Holiday parties are a time to gather with family and friends, enjoy delicious food, and celebrate the season. If you’re looking for something special that everyone can enjoy, why not try an easy non-alcoholic Christmas punch?
These 30 holiday punch recipes are all easy to make, and because they are made with no alcohol, they’re sure to be a hit with guests of all ages.
From old-fashioned Christmas punch recipes made with festive ingredients cranberry juice and pomegranate seeds to kid-friendly Grinch punch and Shirley Temple punch, there’s a drink recipe here for everybody.
Add a little extra cheer to your holiday gathering with one of these delicious non-alcoholic punch recipes!
- Lime sherbet
- Green Berry Rush Hawaiian Punch
- Pineapple Juice
- Lemon Lime Soda (Sprite, 7-Up, etc)
- Red sugar crystals
Get The Recipe
- Strawberry drink mix
- Pineapple juice
- Cranberry ginger ale
- Pineapple sherbet
- Pineapple juice
- Cranberry juice
- Red Hots cinnamon candies
- Cinnamon sticks
There are plenty of delicious and easy non-alcoholic Christmas punch recipes that will be a hit at your next holiday party. From sparkling cranberry punches to fruity and festive punches, we hope you enjoy these 25 best holiday punch recipes without alcohol for you to choose from.
- Non-Alcoholic Cranberry Christmas Punch
- Cranberry Orange Christmas Punch
- Ponche Mexicano Navideño (Mexican Punch)
- Non-Alcoholic Orange Juice & Ginger Ale Punch
- Christmas Holiday Punch Recipe
- Grinch Punch With Lime Sherbet
- Grinch Punch With Lime Kool-Ad
- Grinch Punch With Raspberry Sherbet
- Sparkling Pomegranate Punch
- Simple Fruit Punch
- Easy 3-Ingedient Orange Sherbet Punch
- Cranberry Punch
- Celebration Party Punch
- Cranberry & Raspberry Holiday Punch
- Non-Alcoholic Holiday Morning Punch
- Christmas Punch With Pineapple Sherbet
- Easy Vanilla Orange Punch
- Rainbow Sherbet Punch
- Slow Cooker Hot Cinnamon Punch (Warm Christmas Punch)
- Christmas Wassail Punch
- Blue Christmas Mocktail
- Pink Slush Punch
- Low Sugar Christmas Punch
- Shirley Temple Party Punch
- Non-Alcoholic Christmas Kinderpunsch
- Cranberry Raspberry Party Punch
- Sparkling Chai Christmas Punch
- Citrus Punch With Honey and Herbs
- Ponche de Frutas – Holiday Hot Fruit Punch
- Grandma’s Christmas Punch
- Select your favorite non-alcoholic Christmas punch recipe.
- Assemble the required tools and ingredients.
- Prepare the recipe and enjoy!
Micky Reed, a two-decade veteran in the food and baking industry, leverages her influential Three Snackateers food blog and Instagram presence to collaborate with industry giants like Ben & Jerry's and Crumbl Cookies. Her work has been featured on Delish, PopSugar and more. Her expertise as a product curator for one of the world's largest international snack subscription box companies solidifies her status as a key player in the field.