If your kids are asking for a Cocomelon cake for their next party, you’re in the right place.
Whether you’re looking for a masterpiece to order for a special occasion or you want to try your hand at making an easy cake design at home, we’ve got you covered with 25 of our favorite Cocomelon cake ideas.
Where Can I Find Cocomelon Birthday Cakes Near Me?
If you’re planning to buy a Cocomelon cake for your party, be sure to look at your local chain stores like Walmart and also contact your local bakeries.
Local chain stores like Walmart typically have a large selection of licensed cake designs to choose from. The pros of using a chain store are that you can usually get a cake on short notice and the prices are affordable. The cons are limited selection, customization and lower quality cakes.
If possible, it’s a great idea to support your local bakery when ordering your Cocomelon cake. Although the prices will be higher and you’ll most likely need to give more notice, your local cake designer will definitely be able to offer more creativity and customization of cake design and flavors.
Provide them with some ideas from the list of Cocomelon cakes below to get the creative juices flowing!
How Much Does A Cocomelon Cake Cost?
A Cocomelon cake can cost anywhere from $20-$200+ dollars. The price of a cake depends on several factors, but here are some of the most common things to consider:
- Where You Get Your Cake: A homemade cake will cost significantly less than a store-bought cake. If you’re buying your cake, a grocery store or Walmart will be most affordable. Local bakeries will be more expensive.
- Cake Design: A small one-layer cake with a simple design, such as an edible image, will be most affordable. If your bakery has a book of standard cake designs to choose from, these options will also help keep costs lower. Custom designs, fondant or sugar work will cost more.
- Cake Size: Quarter sheet cakes or 8-9″ round cakes are popular choices for kids parties and are usually lower priced. Large cakes with multiple layers, tiers and flavors will cost much more.
How Do You Make A Cocomelon Cake?
So you’re ready to tackle making your Cocomelon cake at home! Good for you! There are plenty of DIY easy Cocomelon cake designs in the list below to inspire you.
Making your own cake is the perfect way to show your kids how much you love them – and they’re sure to have a blast decorating if they want to help in the birthday fun.
Here’s a quick list of some things you’ll need to make your own Cocomelon cake:
- Pick a design: Get inspired by a Cocomeloncake design idea in this article or grab a notebook and take a crack at designing your own edible creation.
- Cake: A boxed cake mix is super quick, easy and they taste good too. If you would rather make a cake from scratch, try this old-fashioned chocolate cake. Be sure to pick a cake size that will serve the number of guests you are expecting.
- Frosting: Store-bought frosting or homemade buttercream are both great options. If you choose canned frosting, take a look at these tips to make it taste more like homemade.
- Cake Toppers: Etsy and Amazon are great places to find Cocomelon cake toppers, decorations and cutouts. You can also find edible images.
- Edible Images: You may also want to use Cocomelon edible images. These are thin edible sheets you place right on your frosting. The edible image then dissolves right into the frosting. So quick, easy and it looks great too!
25+ Cocomelon Cake Ideas
No two Cocomelon cakes are alike – each one is a unique work of art. Whether you’re looking for a simple design or an elaborate masterpiece, there’s a Cocomelon cake out there for you.
To help you find the perfect cake for your next party, I’ve compiled a list of 25+ stunning Cocomelon cake designs. From classic round cakes to tiered wonders, these cakes are sure to impress. So take a look and get inspired! Your perfect Cocomelon cake is waiting.
3. DIY Easy Cocomelon Cake To Make At Home Without Fondant
Grab your green frosting and star tips and get piping! This easy Cocomelon cake was created by home baker Brittany Bjornholm.
5. Easy Cocomelon Cake To Make At Home
Here’s another sweet and simple idea for a Cocomelon cake that you can make at home.
Cake from Lorna Armstrong.
There’s no doubt that Cocomelon cakes are super popular. And with good reason! These cakes are so darn cute and they’re also so fun for kids to enjoy. If you’re looking for a one-of-a-kind cake for your next special occasion, consider one of these 25 Cocomelon cake ideas. From easy cakes to make at home to stunning professional designs, there’s sure to be a Cocomelon cake that’s perfect for you.
You may also like:
– 15+ Harry Potter Cookie Recipes
– 25+ Harry Potter Cake Ideas
– 21+ Magical Encanto Cake Ideas
– 25+ Moana Cake Ideas
– 30+ Blippi Cake Ideas
– 40+ Dinosaur & Jurassic Park Cake Ideas
– 25+ Ferociously Cute Baby Shark Cake Ideas
– Best Birthday Cakes To Order Online
– Best Cupcakes To Order Online
Micky Reed, a two-decade veteran in the food and baking industry, leverages her influential Three Snackateers food blog and Instagram presence to collaborate with industry giants like Ben & Jerry's and Crumbl Cookies. Her work has been featured on Delish, PopSugar and more. Her expertise as a product curator for one of the world's largest international snack subscription box companies solidifies her status as a key player in the field.