Hi there! I’m super excited that you’re here. I love meeting new people that love food (and making money) as much as I do! 🙂
I offer personalized, 1-on-1 coaching sessions that will help you get started on your path to making money (or more money) as a food blogger or Instagram influencer.
If any of the following sound familiar to you, then this coaching may be right for you:
- You follow other foodie accounts and would like to do it too, but aren’t sure where to start.
- You have a hobby blog or Instagram account and want to start making money.
- You have an established blog or IG with a following and are getting tired of “posting for product.”
- You’re already making some money with your food blog/IG and want to be making more.
I’ve found one-on-one discussions with people in my specific niche to be the fastest way to get answers to questions, work through mental roadblocks, gain confidence, brainstorm awesome ideas, and uncover new opportunities.
Depending on where you’re at in your journey, here are just a few of the topics we might talk about:
- Get clear on your goals and put a plan in place to achieve them
- Discuss ways to make money as a food blogger/influencer
- Transition from hobby mindset to business owner mindset
- Identify limiting beliefs and how to overcome them
- Identify and leverage your strengths
- Get the confidence to work with brands and ask for money
- Create a media kit to use when pitching brands
- Understand the value of what you offer and what to charge for services!
This last bullet point is huge. So many people in our niche work for peanuts. I mean, literal bags of peanuts! And that’s totally cool if that’s what you want. But because you’re reading this, I’m guessing you’re getting right to make some $$$ instead.
I get it. When I first started out I was thrilled when a brand reached out and wanted to send me some cookies or chips. But eventually, the novelty wore off and I realized the value that I provide to these companies. I decided I wanted to make actual real money.
Want to know the secret to transitioning from getting free products to getting real money? It’s actually pretty simple: YOU HAVE TO ASK!
Trust me, I know it can be a little intimidating to ask for money. But if I can do it, so can you. And don’t worry, If you want to learn, I’ll teach you how. There is a process and if you follow it, it can work for you too.
If you want to learn a little more about me and how I can help, keep on reading below.
My Story: How One Terrible Photo Led To Meeting Ben & Jerry
Back in 2017, I posted my first food picture on Instagram. It got 14 likes. Yup, 14. Looking back, it was a terrible picture, so it’s no wonder my dreams of going viral on IG didn’t happen that day.
But you know what? I’m so glad I took that baby step forward. That one little action catapulted me onto a path I never imagined.
Let’s fast forward to today. I’m making thousands of dollars every month from my food blog and Instagram page. I work less than 20 hours a week and I make money while I’m sleeping. It’s true. When I wake up, I check my accounts to see how much money came in the day before (all thanks to an amazing little thing called affiliate marketing!)
A whole lot of other awesome things have happened too. I’ve worked with some of the biggest food brands in the world … including an all-expense-paid trip to Ben & Jerry’s headquarters in Vermont. That’s me with the real Ben and Jerry in the picture below!
I get to try new foods before they are released to the public. I’ve met some amazingly talented online creators. I get to attend the annual Sweets & Snacks Expo and sample treats from hundreds of companies.
And best of all, I started making money doing something that I absolutely love. It feels so good to know I built this business from just an idea and a lot of hard work.
Obviously, this didn’t happen overnight. I made lots (and lots) of mistakes. I did so many things wrong, but I kept trying until some things went right.
There were a lot of bumps in the road – from IG and Google algorithm changes (grrrr!), discouraging comments from mean people on the internet and lots of wondering if all of my hard work would ever amount to anything.
But I knew in my heart I wanted it to work and didn’t give up. A lot of experience and lessons came from trial and error. But I also studied other successful bloggers and influencers. I’ve spent countless, but very valuable hours on training and courses.
But the thing that has fast-tracked me throughout the years is investing my time and money in coaching. I’ve hired several one-on-one coaches on a variety of different topics to help me with my biggest challenges. In my experience, the focus and direction you get with an experienced personal coach are worth their weight in gold.
And this brings us to you! Where are you at in your journey to become a money-making machine as a food influencer and/or blogger?
If any of these scenarios sound like you, I’d love to help you find your steps forward to get you where you dream to be.
- You follow foodie accounts and are in awe when you see all the cool packages they receive from big brands for free. You’re a little (or a lot) jealous and wonder if you can do it too. (Spoiler alert: You can.)
- You have a hobby blog or Instagram account, but aren’t sure if you could really make any money. (Yup, you definitely can.)
- You have an established blog or IG with a following, but are getting tired of posting content for free. You might be wondering “there’s gotta be a way to make some money doing this!” (You’re right, there is.)
- You’re already making some money with your food blog/IG, but feel like brands are always trying to low-ball you or get you to work for products instead of cash. (Those companies wouldn’t for literal peanuts, so why should you!)
I have a whole arsenal of tips, tricks and “secrets” that you can use as well to start making some money doing what you love.
I can’t wait to hear from you!