I’m here to tell you about the newest craze in CBD products: CBD lollipops! The popularity of these suckers (pun intended) has increased exponentially over the last few months.
Lollipops are a delicious and potent way to get your daily dose of CBD. They’re fun to eat and easy to share.
You can put them in your pocket and take them with you wherever you go. They’re perfect for any occasion, whether it be a long day at work or an intense workout session.
Plus they come in loads of different flavors to satisfy every taste bud out there. When doing research for this article, I was struck by the number of cool flavors of CBD lollipops there are.
So browse the list below to find out which of the 20+ flavors will make your day better!
What Are CBD Lollipops?
CBD lollipops are a hard candy on a stick infused with cannabidiol, more widely known as CBD. Similar to common CBD edible products like chocolate, gummies, honey, brownies, coffee, and even cocktails, CBD lollipops can be used as a daily supplement.
Some of the potential benefits of CBD include help with anxiety, pain relief, sleep and much more.
CBD lollipops come in a wide range of fun flavors like cotton candy, butter rum and pink lemonade to classic favorites like grape and cherry.
There are also sugar-free and vegan options. You’ll find something that tastes great no matter your preferences.
Where To Buy CBD Lollipops?
CBD lollipops can be found in some retail stores, but buying them online is much faster and easier. This list outlines some reputable companies that offer high-quality CBD products.
This is not medical advice. CBD is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Products are intended for 18+ years old.
What Happens When You Eat A CBD Lollipop?
There are multiple ways to take CBD. You have:
- edibles (eat or drink them)
- sublingual (absorb in your mouth or under your tongue)
- topical (apply them to your skin)
- inhalation (vaping or smoking)
CBD Lollipops vs. CBD Edibles
This is an important distinction for a couple of reasons.
- Sublingual products take effect faster than edible products.
- You will absorb more CBD with sublingual products. With edibles, a good portion of the CBD is broken down in the digestive process.
MUST-TRY CBD LOLLIPOPS: 20+ FUN & TASTY FLAVORS
1. Hemp Bombs CBD Lollipops
- 25mg of CBD per lollipop
- Flavors include cherry, green apple, pink lemonade and watermelon
- Tested by ISO-certifed, third-pary labs with results published online
- Made in America
2. Pure Hemp Peace Pops CBD Lollipops
- 25mg CBD per lollipop
- Flavors include strawberry, orange, sour apple and a Delta 8 THC lollipop in blue raspberry
- 100% all natural and organic Hemp CBD
- CBD pure isolate (no THC)
- Lab tested
3. Steve’s Goods CBD Lollipops
- 25 mg CBD per lollipop
- Lemon, cinnamon, and butter rum flavors
- Full spectrum Colorado CBD extract
- Lab results are available online
4. Feel Well CBD Lollys – Immunity Support
- 50 mg CBD per lollipop
- Flavors include cotton candy, honey lavender, grape and black cherry
- Broad spectrum CBD
- All-natural, no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Has popular immune boosters like Elderberry, Zinc, and D3 plus 100% of your daily B12
- Vegan and sugar-free (uses Stevia for sweetener)
5. Better Delights CBD Lollipops
- 25 mg CBD per lollipop
- Flavors include green apple, sweet strawberry, tangy orange and mellow watermelon
- Sugar-free, fat-free, gluten-free, vegan
- Uses fast-absorbing nano CBD oil
- Third-party lab tested
- Made in the USA