I’m here to tell you about the newest craze in CBD products: CBD lollipops! The popularity of these suckers (pun intended) has increased exponentially over the last few months.
If you’ve got a sweet tooth, lollipops are a delicious and fun way to get your daily dose of CBD. They’re fun to eat and easy to share.
They are easy to work into your daily routine because can put them in your pocket and take them with you wherever you go. They’re perfect for any occasion, whether it be a long day at work or an intense workout session.
Plus they come in loads of different flavors to satisfy every taste bud out there. When doing research for this article, I was struck by the number of cool flavors of CBD lollipops there are.
So browse the list below to find out which of the best CBD lollipops to buy online and have shipped right to your door.
This is not medical advice. CBD is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Products are intended for 18+ years old.
The Best CBD LOLLIPOPS To Order Online
Here is our list of the best CBD lollipops to order online.
- Editor’s Choice: Pure Hemp Peace Pops
- Hemp Bombs Premium CBD Lollipops
- Steve’s Goods CBD Lollipops
- Feel Well Immunity CBD Lollys
- Better Delights CBD Lollipops
1. Pure Hemp Peace Pops CBD Lollipops
- 25mg CBD per lollipop, 2 lollipops per package
- Flavors include strawberry, tangy orange, sour apple and a Delta 8 THC lollipop in blue raspberry
- Made with 100% all natural and organic CBD
- Kosher certified 99.9% nano-amplified CBD pure isolate (no THC)
- Vegan, fat-free, sugar-free
- Third-party lab tested for purity and potency; test results available online
- Ingredients include: Isomalt, Nano-Emulsified Anhydrous CBD Oil (Aerial Parts) 50Mg, Natural Flavoring, Food Coloring – Yellow 5, Blue 1
Prices start at $10.00 on Pure Hemp website
2. Hemp Bombs Lolly Bombs CBD Lollipops
- 25mg of CBD per lollipop; 100mg CBD per bag
- Flavors include cherry, green apple, pink lemonade and watermelon
- Tested by ISO-certifed, third-party labs with results published online
- Broad-spectrum CBD
- Made in America
- Designed to work quickly and effectively, with effects in about an hour
- Brand name varies and may be called Lolly Bombs or Jolly Bombs depending on where purchased
- Ingredients include: Broad Spectrum Hemp Extracts (CBD), Soy Lecithin, Artificial Color, Sodium Lactate, Malic Acid, Corn Syrup, Sugar, and 2% or less of Natural and Artificial Flavors.
3. Steve’s Goods CBD Lollipops
- 25 mg CBD per lollipop
- Lemon, cinnamon, and butter rum flavors
- Uses natural ingredients
- Full spectrum Colorado CBD extract
- Lab results and certificate of analysis are available online
- Recommended dosage is one sucker per day
- Ingredients include: Turbinado sugar, Rice syrup, Sunflower lecithin, Industrial hemp crude extract, Natural flavors, Natural colors
- Delta 8 Lollipops are also available
4. Feel Well CBD Lollys For Immunity Support
- 50 mg CBD per gourmet lollypop; 10 lollys per pack
- Flavors include cotton candy, honey lavender, grape and black cherry
- Flavors sold separately or in a rainbow pack containing all 4 flavors
- Broad spectrum CBD
- All-natural, sugar-free, no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Has popular immune boosters like Elderberry, Zinc, and D3 plus 100% of your daily B12
- Vegan and sugar-free
- Ingredients include: Isomalt, Water, Citric Acid, Organic Stevia, Natural Flavor, Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract, Zinc, Elderberry, D3, B12
- Made in the USA
5. Better Delights CBD Lollipops
- 25 mg CBD per lollipop; 2 per box
- Flavors include green apple, sweet strawberry, tangy orange and mellow watermelon
- Sugar-free, fat-free, gluten-free, vegan
- Uses fast-absorbing nano CBD oil
- 100% THC-free and non-psychoactive
- Third-party lab tested
- Made in the USA
- Provides naturally occurring antioxidants to support your endocannabinoid system
- Ingredients include: Isomalt, Nano Amplified Anhydrous CBD Oil, Natural Apple Flavoring, Food Coloring – Red #40
CBD Lollipop FAQs
Q. Where To Buy CBD Lollipops?
A. CBD lollipops can be found in some retail stores, but buying them online is usually a much better option for a few different reasons.
Best Product Selection
You will typically find the best selection of CBD brands and products when buying online. You’ll find the newest products first and can quickly see products that are in stock. If something is on backorder, many times you can sign up to be notified when it will be available again.
Best Prices, Promo Codes & Discounts
Most online CBD companies offer sales and promotions on a regular basis. You can also sign up for email lists and rewards programs for additional discounts and promo codes.
Product Guarantee & Return Policy
Many high-quality companies in the CBD industry offer product guarantees and the ability to return products. If you buy the same brand from a local shop, you most likely will not have the same benefits.
Access To Lab Reports
Reputable CBD companies offer a way to view or download a third-party lab report and/or certificate of analysis. This is not always available if you buy from an independent shop.
Q. What Are CBD Lollipops?
CBD suckers are a tasty way to get a dose of CBD. They are simply hard candy on a stick infused with cannabidiol, more widely known as CBD. In our experience, they taste just like ordinary lollipops. There typically is no distinct smell or earthy taste of CBD oil.
Similar to common CBD edible products like chocolate, gummies, honey, brownies, coffee, and even cocktails, CBD lollipops can be used on a daily basis.
Some of the potential benefits of CBD lollipops include help with anxiety, pain relief, sleep and much more.
High-quality CBD lollipops come in a wide range of fun flavors like cotton candy, butter rum, pina colada, root beer and pink lemonade to classic favorites like grape and cherry.
There are also sugar-free and vegan options. If natural ingredients are important to you, be sure to check if artificial color or artificial flavors are used.
You’ll also want to check if the suckers use CBD isolate, broad-spectrum CBD or full-spectrum CBD.
- Isolate contains only CBD.
- Full Spectrum contains CBD plus all of the cannabinoids and other plant compounds, including THC.
- Broad Spectrum has CBD plus all of the cannabinoids and other plant compounds, but no THC. This is a great “middle ground” choice if you are interested in the potential benefits of other cannabinoids, but do not want to consume THC.
Learn more about the different types of CBD here.
And finally, be sure to check on the amount of CBD in each sucker.
Q. How long does it take for a CBD Lollipop to kick in?
A. As you eat the CBD sucker, some of the CBD will be absorbed sublingually (through your mouth) and enter your bloodstream.
Some of the CBD that is swallowed will enter your body through the digestive system. It can take up to 20-30 minutes for the CBD lollipop effects to kick in.
Q. Do CBD lollipops get you high?
A. CBD lollipops made with hemp oil do not get you high. They do not contain the psychoactive part of the plant called Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC).
Q. How much CBD is in a lollipop?
A. CBD lollipops typically contain between 10 to 50mg of CBD.
Q. What happens when you eat a CBD lollipop?
A. After eating a CBD sucker, the CBD is absorbed into your body through your mouth and digestive system. CBD users report the effects of CBD range from chronic pain relief to help with sleep to anxiety relief.
Q. CBD Lollipops vs. CBD Edibles – What’s the difference?
There are multiple ways to take CBD. You have:
- edibles (eat or drink them)
- sublingual (absorb in your mouth or under your tongue)
- topical (apply them to your skin)
- inhalation (vaping or smoking)
Some common CBD edibles are gummies, chocolate, coffee and brownies. At first glance, CBD lollipops may seem like an edible, but they are mostly sublingual.
Because of the way you eat a sucker, it stays in your mouth for a longer period of time. This allows the CBD to be absorbed in your mouth.
This is an important distinction for a couple of reasons. Sublingual products take effect faster than edible products. You will absorb more CBD with sublingual products. With edibles, a good portion of the CBD is broken down in the digestive process.
Well, you’ve made it to the end of this article and we hope you learned a thing or 2 about CBD lollipops! It’s hard to go wrong with a classic lollipop treat that’s coupled with the natural health benefits of CBD.
We want to empower people with knowledge about CBD, so that they can make informed decisions on their own health. And we’ll continue searching for new brands and products so check back often.
In the meantime, if you’re looking for a different way to enjoy a CBD supplement, be sure to check out our full list of the best CBD edibles to order online.
If you enjoyed this article, save it for later on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. Also join our Facebook Group for more snack fun!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE