An apple martini, or appletini for short, is a popular cocktail because it’s easy to make and packs a punch! This sweet and sour CBD appletini recipe uses sour apple liqueur and fresh-squeezed kiwi for a well-balanced drink. A dash of flavored CBD oil adds a fun twist.
MORE CBD COCKTAIL RECIPES:
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read our disclosure policy for more information.
Appletini (Apple Martini) with CBD Oil
CBD Appletini Ingredients
- sour apple liqueur
- kiwi juice
- Green Roads Apple Kiwi CBD Oil
- green apple or kiwi slices for garnish
The CBD oil in this recipe is from Green Roads. They are a pharmacist-founded company dedicated to making high-quality products. They produce all of their oils and topicals in-house so be sure that every batch meets strict standards for quality and consistency.
How to Make a CBD Appletini
Muddle or squeeze a fresh kiwi until you have about 1-2 teaspoons of juice.
If you are not familiar, muddling is simple technique used in many drink recipes. It is just gently mashing your fruit (or fresh herbs) to release their juices and flavors. View muddles on Amazon.
Cover the cocktail shaker and shake vigorously for about 10-15 seconds or until the mixture is well-combined.
Strain the cocktail into a chilled martini glass.
If desired, garnish with fresh green apple or kiwi slices on the side of the glass or placed right on top of the cocktail.
Expert Tip: Apples can turn brown quickly after they are cut. To keep your apple garnish looking bright, dip it into some lemon juice right after cutting it. Gently shake off any excess juice before adding it to your glass.
EVEN MORE CBD COCKTAIL RECIPES:
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 1/2 ounces sour apple liqueur
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh squeezed kiwi juice
- 1 ml Green Roads Apple Kiwi CBD Oil
- Green apple or kiwi slices, optional garnish
- Muddle or squeeze a fresh kiwi until you have about 1-2 teaspoons of juice.
- Fill a cocktail shaker about 2/3 with ice. Add the vodka, sour apple liqueur, kiwi juice and CBD oil. If you’ve muddled the kiwi, it’s ok if some gets in the shaker. It will get strained out in step 4.
- Cover the cocktail shaker and shake for 10-15 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into a chilled martini glass.
- If desired, garnish with fresh green apple or kiwi slices on the side of the glass or placed right on top of the cocktail.