Affogato coffee desserts are all the rage. This easy recipe combines 2 creative ingredients from Breyers and Cinnabon to recreate the traditional Italian coffee-based dessert.
This fun recipe was co-created by Breyers and CINNABON to celebrate the launch of their new bakery-inspired frozen dairy dessert.
The new indulgence features swirls of gooey cinnamon, a sweet cinnamon flavored base, and delicious dough bites for the ultimate twist on the Classic Cinnabon cinnamon roll.
You may also like these recipes:
– Homemade Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels
– No-Churn Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream Recipe
– Fun and Easy Cookie Monster Ice Cream Recipe
What is affogato?
Don’t worry. I had the same question too!
In Italian, the word affogato means drowned. A funny name for a dessert coffee, don’t you think? But it actually does make sense. In an affogato recipe, ice cream (or gelato) is “drowned” with a shot of hot espresso.
Breyers CINNABON Affogato Coffee Dessert Recipe
- Breyers CINNABON Frozen Dairy Dessert
- Keurig CINNABON K-cup pod
How To Make Affogato Coffee Dessert
Just three easy steps and you’re on your way to a delicious coffee drink make with fresh cinnamon coffee and creamy ice cream.
Step 1: Brew Coffee
Step 2: Add Ice Cream
Place 1 scoop (2/3 cup) Breyers CINNABON Frozen Dairy Dessert into a coffee mug.
Step 3: Pour Coffee Over ice Cream
Pour coffee over ice cream in mug and top with toppings like whipped cream, cherries, or chocolate shavings if desired. Enjoy!
Be sure to check out these other Breyers CINNABON recipes!
- 2/3 cup Breyers CINNABON Frozen Dairy Dessert
- 1 Keurig CINNABON K-cup pod
- Brew 6 oz. coffee using 1 Keurig CINNABON K-cup pod and set aside.
- Place 1 scoop (2/3 cup) Breyers CINNABON Frozen Dairy Dessert into coffee mug.
- Pour coffee over ice cream in mug and top with Toppings if desired. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1945Total Fat: 84gSaturated Fat: 40gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 149mgSodium: 1715mgCarbohydrates: 275gFiber: 5gSugar: 135gProtein: 29g